HP Officejet Pro 8610 Printer Setup on Window
Particularly designed for smaller offices, this multifunction printer has all the features and some more. The HP Officejet Pro 8610 Setup prints fast, and comes with two-sided printing facilities also at very low running costs. It provides high levels of output quality and paper handling, making it one of the most ideal devices for a small office. Along with printing, scanning and faxing the machine also acts as a stand-alone copier. Mobile printing is enabled from the android, blackberry, tablets and iOS devices. The key features of the 8610 all-in-one are touch screen controls, wireless and ePrint support, low energy consumption and a good turn of speed. Print and scan copy outputs are excellent. The printer functions even without a USB cable through the wireless.
You can complete the HP Officejet Pro 8610 setup to the wireless network with the following steps:
- To setup the printer, you first need to collect your SSID and your network password
- At this point, the printer hardware should be setup completely
- The wireless access point should be turned on
- Navigate to Setup on the printer’s control panel
- Under Setup select Network Setup
- Now choose Wireless Settings and select the Wireless Setup Wizard
- The printer searches for wireless networks nearby and displays a list
- Select your network name from the list
- Under the Enter the Wireless Password screen input the network password and press OK
- In the Confirm Settings screen select Ok to complete the wireless network setup
Providing the user with a guaranteed experience of speed and flexibility, the HP Officejet Pro 8610 setup is a very good option for micro and home offices. The device comes only with a responsive touch screen front control panel and has no extra buttons for functionality anywhere on it. With a smart and uncluttered design this printer is impressively quick and can spit out almost 20 black ink pages in under one minute. With unusually good photocopies this machine comes with a maximum optical resolution of 1200 dpi for scanning.